One of my most popular workshops is:
Facilitation Skills for Every Situation
Whether you’re leading a group or serve as a member of a team, you know how things bog down when you go off topic. Having strong facilitation skills can keep the group on track.
- The facilitator’s role;
- Warm-ups and icebreakers;
- Focusing and refocusing the discussion;
- Dealing with people who stray away from the issue under discussion;
- Managing disagreements and conflict;
- Helpful ways to intervene when you’re not the group leader;
- Facilitating staff meetings; and
- Group problem-solving
Instructor: Peg Kelley
Fees vary depending upon the size of your organization.