Whether you hate meetings, view them as a necessary evil, or love them (I find this hard to believe), this site will give you tips and techniques, ideas and insights, and tools and jewels to make your meetings better.
You have been in many meetings – for work, school, clubs and more – so you know something about them. Jump in with your comments or ideas and we can all learn from one another how to create effective AND enjoyable meetings!
Changing the world, one meeting at a time!
Subscribe here to be kept up to date on
Special Offers, Free Products, and News!
LATEST BLOG POST
When you have decided it makes sense to have someone facilitate your meeting, what does a facilitator do? Specifically? A facilitator’s major concerns are to:
- Influence the way the meeting runs rather than contribute to the topic(s) under discussion.
- Help the group identify and follow ground rules.
- Help participants stay invol...
Here are three short icebreakers to use in a variety of meeting situations:
- Ask people during introductions to share the usual info and then describe their favorite possession or food or vacation spot, etc.
- Have participants share what they could spend a year’s salary on if they were not careful and why.
- Play “Guess My Hometown” (or birth town or whatever). The individual shares a hint about the town but does not share the name. For example, share a famous person….